Can your mind withstand SHOCK after SHOCK?
Before reading SHIVERS, the publisher asks that you complete this short psychiatric evaluation to determine the capacity of shock and horror which your mind will resist before crumbling under the fright assault of the ten terror tales presented.
1) I get queasy around sharp objects.
2) Insects frighten me.
3) I truly believe strangers are watching me and want to hurt me.
4) Things I cannot see terrify me.
5) The sight of blood makes me want to faint.
6) I am deathly afraid of hospitals.
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above statements, it may be dangerous to your fragile, mental well being to attempt reading SHIVERS. These stories may very well drive you to the brink of insanity. You have been warned.
SHIVERS: Those tiny trembles of fright that make your skin crawl moments before being consumed by absolute terror!
Number of pages: 110
Genre: collection, horror, short stories